Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It could be worse...I could be Katie!

I find this to be kinda funny. If you know me then you know I really do laugh about things like this. If you don't know me really well, then take my word for it that I laugh A LOT of things off! I do think my life isn't the easiest but it sure as heck isn't the hardest either, I can think of much worse, I could be...!

Onto the story..........


My best friend Jen was talking with a mutual friend of ours that is going through a divorce. She has 2 little ones and is obviously having a rough time. Divorce is never easy and certainly when there are kids involved it makes it that much more difficult. I know this first hand! Well, Jen was asking how she was dealing with everything and her response went something to the effect of....Whenever I start to feel sorry for myself I think of Katie and how much worse off she has it!

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Now don't get me wrong it makes me feel good to know people realize the hard work I put in on a day to day basis. BUT I didnt think I was the person that made other people look at there lives and think to themselves..."Well, it could be worse, I could be Katie!" Kinda makes me laugh that I'm that person...Let me tell ya guys as much as I complain I love my life, my kids, my friends, and my family! My life isn't THAT bad.....is it??? :)

2 comments:

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

Haha!! This made me laugh!! i enjoy the stories aout your life, although i do have to admit i am glad they happen to you and not me!! you have the best sense of humor because of the things you have to deal with...but your life is still SA-WEET!!

Jamie Sue said...

That's funny! I think it's always easy to look at what someone else it going through and have it make you more appreciative of your own life. I don't know how I would feel though hearing that with my name thrown in there either!