Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Check twice before pressing SEND!

Today something pretty funny happened. At least I think it was funny. To a certain someone it may not have been too funny. My phone notified me of a text and 2 seconds later notified me of another. I checked it not expecting what I found and who I found it from! :)

It read: I love you baby ;) Thx for the shower lovin!!

The next one read: Crap! I'm sorry Katie that was inappropriate and not on purpose..ur text was the last one up. I'm so embarrassed.

All I could do was laugh! This made my day that he would be so dumb as to send me this text! I cant imagine how mortified he was not to mention how embarrassed she is!!! Hahaha

Soooo...Lesson in text messaging, Check to make sure you are sending a message about shower lovin you received to your WIFE not EX WIFE! hahaha! Another great moment brought to you by my ex!

3 comments:

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

i don't know whether i should:
1. throwup in my mouth
2. laugh until i cry
3. cry
4. hope it NEVER happens to me because i am laughing so hard

Jamie Sue said...

Okay, that was funny in and of itself. But then it just got better to know that it was from him. HILARIOUS!! I will be laughing about that for days. Good thing he finally came clean about being married huh? Ok, seriously this is SO funny, I can't stop laughing.

Petersen Party of 7 said...

That is the most awesome story ever. That will have to go down on his (and her) most embarrassing moments list. Classic!