Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Come on lotto!

Here is my wish list when James wins the lotto (he says he is gonna play today and i am crossing my fingers he wins...he said he'd share)!

1. Pay off all my credit card debt...what a relief that would be
2. King size bed with all new bedroom furniture
3. a pool in the backyard with a waterfall
4. a NANNY-fulltime...the kind that lives with you. So she can wake up at 6:30 every once in a while with them!
5. a new camera and photo shop program that I know how to use!
6. one of those cute new colored laptops by dell-Im tired of my computer having to be in a certain spot and if i move it comes unplugged and then shuts off. ugh!
7. someone who comes to my house once a month to clean my car-inside and out!
8. Tile or wood floors all over the downstairs...so tired of stained carpet.
9. I mean Id have to have someone to come clean that tile once a week...so a cleaning person!
10. a trip to Hawaii for 2 weeks! How nice would that be?!!
hmmm what else, this is kinda fun...
11. A house by the beach and a house by my parents. Best of both worlds!


I guess thats all for now...I dont think its much. Maybe the rest of my share Id save for a rainy day!! :) Until all this happens I will think of things I can add to my wish list!

1 comment:

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

is he gonna share with your bff's too? or did we have to buy a ticket with him! only james has that kind of $ lying around!! haha good luck!!