Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Kyle adventure....

This morning I was upstairs rushing to get ready...therapy was going to be a lil earlier. I was just about ready (putting my shirt on) when up the stairs runs Cody! Panting he says in a very panicked voice "Mommy, Kyle is gonna burn our house...he put spiderman in the toaster and made it go down and now there is biiiiig fire!" I instantly freak out and run downstairs so fast (I am surprised I didn't eat it on the way down) to smell burned plastic...probably one of the worst smells! I turn the corner to the kitchen to see the toaster smoking! I unplug it only to see spiderman in a big melted mess. Of course Kyle is in the other room completely oblivious to what he just did. I thanked Cody for telling me and waited for spiderman to cool and peeled him outta the toaster. My dad comments on a regular basis what a great life Kyle leads...I have to agree...he sure does lead a pretty careless life! Some days, I will have to admit it would be kinda nice to be in Kyle's shoes! :)

1 comment:

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

is there anything kyle hasn't tried to get into trouble? that is the life: making messes and not caring about the cleaning up part!!