Friday, July 31, 2009

5:00 shadow?

Cody is USUALLY pretty well behaved. He is USUALLY the one who comes to tell me when Kyle has made a mess. He USUALLY plays with his trains nicely while I take my shower. Not the case this last week. I got Kyle on the bus and off to school. I told Code, who was quietly playing on the floor, that I was going to go take a shower. I went and took a shower...put on my make up and was about to blow dry my hair when I hear little Code scream that he needs me downstairs. Then he says "Mom, my hands are a mess". I immediately run downstairs to find the biggest shaving cream mess I have ever seen! Kyle has a bin of therapy supplies and shaving cream is one of the supplies. Cody got into it and decided to " clean". So Thank you Cody for making me enjoy motherhood a lil more!!!! ;)

I feel like these pics dont do the mess justice-I should have takin a picture of how many paper towels it took to clean up this disaster!!

4 comments:

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

omg!! doesn't do it justice. it looks like a hot mess if you ask me!? at least it probably smelt good!

Pemberley Court said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Just laugh! Wow I know I would freak big time if my kids did that....but you handled it great I'm sure! We have let the kids do that on the table though....controlled with mom right there to make sure it stayed there!

Unknown said...

You sure have to clean up a lot of messes don't you! It's a good thing your boys are so dang cute!!!

Jamie Sue said...

oh my goodness!! What a funny little kid, although, I'm sure you didn't think so at the time!