Monday, July 27, 2009

cheesy cheetos

Kyle has very few foods he will eat. Sunships, harvest cheddar was Kyle's very favorite for a long time. They are messy. His hands get this cheese residue and then he puts his messy hands on my walls, his clothes and my most favorite my face or my white shirt I stupidly decided to wear that day! One day about a year ago Jen and I were discussing how messy these chips were and what could be worse!!!! Then Jen mentioned cheetos! I then agreed that those would be the absolute WORST! Not too long after this conversation Kyle's teacher delivered the great news that Kyle had tried a new food!!! I was over joyed. I had a big grin until she told me what the new food was. You guessed it, CHEETOS. I mean why couldn't it be an apple? a chicken nugget? even another type of chips? Nope. THE messiest thing in the world. Lucky for Kyle we still love him! :)












2 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

This reminds me of Al from Al's Toy Barn on Toy Story 2 when he fell asleep eating the cheetos. Seriously, I think they are the messiest food in the world.

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

haha!! guess you gotta love that kyle loves them so much!! we are all getting into shape dodging those cheese hands!! my fav is when they are under his finger nails, like dirt but better...cheese nails =)