Sunday, April 26, 2009

Flushed Away!



This is what the plumber found after 5+ hours and 3 days of snaking the toliets several times. Cutting a hole in the bathroom wall to get to the pipes. Sending a camera through the roof. And last but definitely not least sticking his hand in the toliet! Thanks to one of my children they have once again caused my dad to question why he had us move into this house! :( Sorry dad! Are my kids the only ones who cause so much damage? I kinda feel like they are!

4 comments:

Dumitru Caruntu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pemberley Court said...

Who'd a thought that someone so little could cause such big damage!!! (Well, I do have one of those little guys at my house too!) He hasn't struck in a month or so. Lucky me!

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

Probably one of the funniest stories EVER!! your kids take the cake =) but what would entertain me if they didn't clog an entire house's plumbing? You shoulda told the "full" version of the story. I knew it had to be a toy. the funny part is cody told us he flushed a bee....we just thought he was talking abt a real one. haha

April Graves said...

Uh, that's not the version I heard! HAHA! Cody even said that he flushed a bee? I am laughing SOOOO hard right now!!