Friday, April 3, 2009

Duh, mom!


Yesterday morning I was in my bathroom getting ready and Cody walked in and started playin with some bobby pins that were laying on the counter. He was pretending it was a spider (he has a great imagination). He started singing Itsy Bitsy Spider (which was so stinkin cute). So naturally I started singing along! We sang it a few times and in jumps Kyle excited to hear his mom's amazing voice! I then tell Cody "hey Code lets have kyle sing Itsy Bitsy Spider!" He looked at me like i was stupid and said "moooom Kyle doesn't talk!". I smiled and we kept on singin! It was the first time Cody has acknowledged his brother being a little different, but he said it so matter of fact, like it was normal. Kyle is so lucky to have Cody as a brother, he is gonna be so good to him! Makes me smile! :)

No comments: