Sunday, December 28, 2008

Splish Splash....


I decided I should document this since this usually a weekly occurance. My sweet lil Kyle and the messes he makes...He loves playing in the water. And when I say loves I dont think that is a strong enough word to describe the feeling he gets when he has the water running and is filling up bowls and cups of water then dumping it out so on and so forth! He could play in water for hours and usually does several times a day. A lot of times I just turn the kitchen faucet on and let him go at it! It keeps him busy and he usually keeps it in the sink. Well, his new favorite thing is to have me put a little bit of soap on his hands (he loves the feeling of soap...lotion...shampoo..etc). Well he wanted the water on so i being the good mom I am turned it on and went into the living room. I failed to put some soap on his hands (1st mistake). I also failed to put the soap out of reach (2nd mistake). He decided to get it himself...so after a few minutes he walked around the corner with his hair completely sudded up! He was so pleased! Hard to get mad at him when he is grinning from ear to ear! So I laughed and he went the rest of the day with soap in his hair...at least he smelled good! ;)

1 comment:

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

i love how he is always smiling at the camera now!! so cute. I'm sure the soap and water helped put that grin on his face =)