Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!

I decided, with much pushing and shoving from Jen, to have a birthday party for Kyle this year. I am so glad I did! He loved all of it!! We opened presents and he did so good thanking everyone for his gifts. Then we sang Happy Birthday and he even blew his candles out!! It was really cute. We all had a great time, and I'm so glad we could celebrate with a few friends and family this special day! Happy 6th Birthday buddy!


Kyle enjoying all the attention!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! Happy Birthday Kyle!

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

It was more like a nudge, but I'm glad you did it! Turned out great and Kyle was soaking it up!

Petersen Party of 7 said...

Wish we could have been there. I'm glad it went great. I can't believe he is 6 already! Crazy stuff.