Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Go Girl!

The other night Im relaxing after a chaotic day with the kids. All the sudden I hear what sounds like breaking glass! I get a lil scared and look out my sliding glass door cuz it sounds like its in my backyard! Well, I see nothin. I decide to go look out my window upstairs, it looks straight into my neighbors backyard. WOW! Was my reaction. I see clothes and various items scattered all over the lawn! Then I see her (my neighbor) chucking dishes one by one out her door!! Then she goes back inside and gets mirrors, decorative vases, even a freakin computer!! Her dude must be in some serious trouble!! So in the morning I decided to check out the damage in the daylight! This was it-I was trying to be sneaky so its not a very good shot but u get the idea! She has since added a mattress and bedframe to the creation! HAHA-I mean if I were him I'd stay way away!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too freakin' funny!!!! Wow! What set her off???

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

i mean it would have been cooler if she destroyed the house and left him. instead she ended up cleaning it!! keep us updated on the saga!!

Pemberley Court said...

Holy cow! I love it when stuff goes on with neighbors! lol Yep, we are moving to TX. It's time for a new chapter. We haven't officially told people.....we're just waiting on a few things b4 we announce it to the whole world! LOL