Friday, February 27, 2009

I quit (not me this time, Cody)!

The other day Kyle was bugging Cody to play with him...his way of getting Cody to play goes something like this: Kyle shoves his little brother half way across the room then Cody yells at Kyle then I have two boys that are crying! Its great. Not really. Anyway, on with the story...Kyle starts his routine, this time Cody throws a punch at his big brother in defense and screams "I QUIT!!" I burst into laughter and asked my 3 year old what he is quiting and he simply replied "KYLE. I QUIT KYLE!" Apparently I need to watch what I say! Because my cute little Cody wants to quit being Kyle's brother! I feel ya Code...there are many days I wanna quit too! :) read blog below! :) hahaha

1 comment:

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

We all have days like this buddy!! Wonder where he got this quiting idea? haha we all say it!!