Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!


Well, Its true Kyle is 5 today! I have a 5 year old! Crazy to think 5 years ago I gave birth to this giant! I remember the horrible long 18 hrs of labor and the 2 hrs of pushing and the pain! But I remember finally when he was born, all 8 lbs, how happy I was! Growing up, I couldnt wait to have a baby! Kyle definitely wasnt the easiest baby...or toddler..or preschooler for that matter! But I wouldnt trade him for the world! He has so many qualities that I love! His smile is the best ever, his hugs make me melt, and his noises are the best ever! He is making so much progress everyday and I am so proud of him! I love you Kyle! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday Kyle! That picture is the cutest! Welcome to the wold of blogging!!!

Jamie Sue said...

I can't believe it's been FIVE years already!! I still remember when you first told me you were pregnant, and that doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Man, life goes by WAY too fast!